Pharmaceutical Waste Containers
Designed for the disposal of expired or unused non-hazardous pharmaceuticals such as antibiotics, IVs, ibuprofen, etc. Ideal for use in pharmacies, nursing stations and med carts. Blue color and special labeling easily distinguishes from other disposal containers for Sharps, Chemotherapy, and RCRA waste.
- Gasketed lids and absorbent pads provide leak resistance.
- Available in three sizes.
- Nestable to save space and reduce shipping costs.
- NOT for Sharps.
- Multilingual labeling ensures user safety.
- Note: Pharmaceutical waste must be incinerated.